whoisjobe

Monday, June 13, 2005

therein lies the rub.

It’s difficult to think of oneself as gifted or inspirational, especially when that oneself is moi…therein lies the rub, the reason why I struggle with so much doubt and uncertainty, why I’ve attained much yet feel as if I’ve grown little. I’m an engineer and an artist, although I give myself credit for being neither. I am not whining, merely observing recurring threads in my young life. There’s so much I want to learn and do and be and see that I end up do nothing, stagnating and wallowing in self induced loneliness, stoking the fires of a bad mood in a sadistic attempt to inflict sadness and madness. But this blog is a start. It might be art. It might even be an insight into something of consequence. Therapy, out in the open, an open book for you and me to see. The absurd thoughts, the silly doubts, the lust for something greater than myself for myself and others, brothers and sisters from other mothers. Whether one, or two, or none care to read, it’s still a step in the write direction. So thanks for your thoughts and thanks for putting up with my raves. As trite as the saying is, the best way to get er done is to, well, Just Do It.

Ciao.

(I had to take a two minute break from work which has become more endurable now that it’s summer in the city.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home