whoisjobe

Thursday, June 09, 2005

carpe vita

Also known as "sieze life".....

Carpe Diem, Carpe Noctem, Carpe Vita.......live, love, grow to know which way to go, steering clear of sorrow, evolving (in my case, stubborn and slow)

Emysubel strikes again: "Look at the sky - it is different every single day, and our lives are meant to be like that. You have much to live for - seize the day! Carpe diem! "

I have to say that is one of the most inspirational quotes I've heard in awhile. How true, how very true, and how well it sums up my mind......

Every year I change the quote I sign my emails with....

last year it was Nietschze: "One must still have chaos in oneself to give birth to a dancing star."

this year it's a simple quote from Ben Hawkins, the embodiment of a Jesus type character on the magnificent and captivating Carnivale: "Everything's impossible, till it ain't."

Emysubel's quote deserves a spot on my food pour les penses list......

Grazi Emysubel

I'd write much more but I need to bill hours here...the path is revealing itself....just west of center, east of eden, slightly ahead and to the left of comfortable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home