whoisjobe

Thursday, June 09, 2005

where's my nook?

Since no one is really reading this, I'm going to whine again.

Who gives a shit about becoming a millionare if in the chase for the corporate dollar one sacrifices their mind, body, family, dreams, and soul. Holy crap, literally, would that be a nightmare. How much fun to be incontinent by the time I can finally enjoy the fruits of my labour.

*note to self*

.....i'll have to finish this thought later....the monotony and rigidness of my full time job combined with the maddening knowledge that this will not change (and only become more of a pounding headache) are beginning to drive a lust for the pursuit of writing as a definite hobby and not just an outlet for my perpetually distracted (and sometimes repetitive mind)...

*end of note*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home