whoisjobe

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

a bit 2 stressed out.

All this commotion needs to be released or I’m going to go mad.

Welcome back to the grind, the daily rut, stuck, hoping for another chance at romance or at falling in love with being free

To see and comment on the human condition

The road to perdition

Exposure to myriad of “different” cultures and traditions

I’m supposed to submit my body and mind to hour after monotonous, arduous hour of work.

I should be happy that I’m not stuck making $4.50 a day, working for next to nothing, being treated as nothing, having little opportunity, being forced to become cargo in a human traffic ring in which greed and death prevail

I should be happy I have health care and paid vacation.

I should treasure these moments, my coworkers, yearly raises, a chance to escape from a poorly lit office

I should be working now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home