whoisjobe

Friday, June 17, 2005

tenthousandfears

Everything happens for a reason? Not necessarily. We find reasons to justify life's events. As we tend towards using these reasons as stepping stones rather than as excuses, we begin to grow and hopefully prosper.
I didn't always understand this, I wasn't always aware of this concept. Neither is important in explaining that when it's our natural instinct in a time of unworldly pleasure and unworldly pain, we either moan in a state of ecstasy or drop to our knees in an act of penitence and speak his name. "Oh god, I'm going to........"

And as you fill in the blank the meaning of life becomes evident.....Am I in and out of love, overstressed, or unsure of the circumstances in which I find myself? Do I believe, can I acheive, how should I perceive......

......Does god love me? Is he a vengeful god, or
is the vengance self induced? Is the world out to get me or am I out to get the world? Am I going to cum, am I going to die, or am I going to fall off the face of the Earth: consumed by consumption, headed towards destruction, a pawn in the perilous fight for
life and land, love and lust, hatred and retribution, procreation, recreation, and isolation. Begin, end, fall a little bit further away from the center of yourself and rediscover what's been hiding all along, just an inch below the epidermis of the shell you've built with the bricks of tradition, experience, and influence.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home