whoisjobe

Monday, May 23, 2005

reasons why moving from Lincoln Sq would be a monumental mistake

I fell stumbling face first into the earth
begging for answers from a god I never understood, a history I was self forbidden
a past I feared to unearth
that the future and the present, the past and the stars align
in measure in rhythm and rhyme
wait for the answers and run out of time
fresh out of luck
forbidden by the king a freedom to fcuk with peoples perceptions, misleading their minds
ten million varieties, one man kinda
nd women as well
a soft and tender rose for breakfast
light years away from any type of hell
are you shocked that I’m willing to tell
my life in plain view for all to see
to judge and ogle in awe at me
that I am a case study for freedom of expression
once unleashed from the bonds of depression: deep dark, full of despair
fighting and running, tugging and pulling at an entire head of hair
A head that loved to be rubbed, "It's okay honey, I love you",
forever wishing to be dubbed to the soundtrack of the experience that is his life
a lyrical dj, an artist of sorts
working his ass of to visit and enjoy the luxury of resorts
as he resorts to the sorts of behaviors expanding the distance between US
and OUR SAVIOR (jesus?)
the lord of the land, in heaven and earth
from conception on through birth and rebirth
dig and unearth
potential "locked" deep withinwe all indulge and enjoy freedom through sin when understanding the power of a sex filled hour with another we weren't sure we could carry, marry, and hold until death do us part,
“but, my lord, sex with her is a perpetual start”,
a beginning leading lust towards love, from here to heaven gliding with freedom through democracy on the wings of a celestial dove.........
inside another about to discover
a rapidly melting mind dissolving of the spine
humanity turning and returning fromnow until the end of time....I'm going to fcuking come
...Ohgod.....
falling to the knees, begging for more, please, please may I
do it again, and again, departing from distraction through physical
attraction impassioned from conception lost and dropped in the right
direction my new home, 2142 berteau, where is my mind going, these
lines have shown, fading and grading with rules well known....guides
to transition, guides to learn, disillusioned, a heart seared and
burned, the marks of the devil on a positive heart, today, not tomorrow, it's time to....to rebegin.

sin?

dig within?

these are trite statements......
fuck you, you don't know where I've been
look around
people suffer
help another learn to discover
and uncover
god within life delivering, departing from strife
my guide, my muse, my loving wife......focus on the present quit being a fool
these are not the answers, your habits develop cancers
one day attached to a defibrillator, cleaning up drool, unable to rise
from a stool, take a stance
here, now, this very second,
a second chance
to dance and enjoy,express my sexuality
no longer a 25 year old boy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home