whoisjobe

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

how many cups is it going to take?

I’m not in the best of moods and I can’t truly explain why….I slept well last night, I ran five miles this morning, I’m going on vacation in three days, I’m healthy, I haven’t smoked weed in a week, consistently in a month…..and yet I’m extremely angry about nothing. I’m brooding and I’m hoarding negative emotion. Maybe I just want life to begin to reveal itself. Maybe I’m sick of the daily routine, the lack of love, the preponderance of ignorance surrounding me, the stagnation and the realization that life is an arduous battle filled with emotions that change as often and as haphazardly as Chicago weather. Whether or not I can get out of this funk remains to be seen. I suppose if I keep writing nonsense I might actually read the words materializing on a screen in front of me and realize how truly ridiculous remaining in such a mood would be, maybe then I’d be able to laugh it all off, file it under a funk and move on. There has to be more to life than this daily submission to monotony. There has to be more to life. There’s got to be.

Tired. Cranky. Lonely? Cry Baby!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home