whoisjobe

Thursday, November 03, 2005

Now that the party is jumping, with the bass kicked in and the vegas are pumping....

jaques lu cont produced a tight remix of The Killer's Mr. Brightsidewhich I'm listening to right this second....or this one.......the bass is thumping, speakers pumping and probably waking the fcuking pain in the ass neighbor...and I'm on the third play....choking on your alibi's......this shite is fo real, nevermind that this song was played out like two months ago, I'm a sucker for a cold drink, flashing lights, sweaty bodies gyrating, bobbing heads and torsos in sync, feeling the music, endorphin rushes and life....images of nightclubs full of cool hip kitty kats, movers, ass shakers, candle stick makers, guido and trixie, stockbrokers in armani suits, old men with dirty thoughts and way too much loot flash boldly in BRIGHT LIGHTS along the marquee of my imagination.....i'm a house music junkie, self proclaimed..love it.

and I'm drinking diet coke and Makers...it's all that's left in the loft, I know, I could probably do better, but fcuk it...it's wednesday, I'm chilling with the cat, not extremely excited about the laundry I had planned to do, and am taking the proverbial edge off however I may please (provided it don't hurt no-one).....inasmuch as I'm craving the sweet release of a puff or two off the magic dragon right now, i'll stick with the makers...too many deulsions of grandeur are induced by that sneaky devil of a plant...

and all the while I'm wondering....have I become a myspace junkie, randomly surfing a web of faces and friends, pictures of good times, thoughts set to rhythm or rhyme, virtual companions in a coup d'etat, using media to break through media's grip on creative expression....i must have logged on and off at least five times tonight, sorry to say.....wonder what so and so is up to, did she update her fabulous blog, has anyone sent my sorry a$$ a hello? hello here people, I'm chilling tout seul on a hump day evening, tipping my glass to Hunter S., Rosa Parks, 150,000 tsunami victims, and myriad other lives not lived today.......so drop me a line from time to time, my virtual sisters and brothers of other mothers....state loud and proud that you're a part of an online revolution, or that I'm fcuking crazy, or that you're tired of hearing about depression, or that you'd love to......fill in the blank. speak your mind and speak it loud....i'm rambling...this really has no point, more an exercise in freeflowing thought from a progressively intoxicated 26 something youth.peace, love, and magic cupcakes.

joshuacecil.
p.s.....miss kitten has now entered the mix...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home