whoisjobe

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

strong as tar, distracted, consumed, racing backwards, wondering who the fcuk you are...

Back on the edge of absolute insanity, yet controlled, able to reach down and grab a bag, twist a cap and pour a little peach pill into my hand. Damn caffeine, strong as motor oil this morning, take the paint right off your car. And I want to be in touch with all my friends at once, a giant orgy rated pg, clothes on, just jubilant jovial times, unwinding, not stuck like a rat in cage, despite all my rage. Subtle bass drops lead a wary mind from focusing on the redundant as redundant ideas are repeated. Trite, true statements. Questions about love, where is it? I know it exists. Mais ce n’est pas vrai, je ne crois pas q’il est la. Neurons misfiring, misguiding a fragile mind through 2 minutes of a Tuesday morning. Damn coffee, made it to strong. Believe me, there’s gold that lay just beneath the surface of things, Midas reached into the womb, yet was subdued by an asp, the devil’s grasp causing him to wait, time and time and time again. Wait for her, wait for brighter teeth, for stronger arms, for 10,000 volts unleashed from the heaven’s above, turning saul to paul, sending fear to hell on the wings of a dove. It’s madness, welcome, it doesn’t make any sense. It’s a welcome distraction. It’s my life, it’s my mind on legal drugs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home