whoisjobe

Monday, October 10, 2005

stoned, hungover, tired, wired and wasting a beautiful mind.

One simply complex obstacle blocks me from the man I used to be.
Addiction.
Everything I never wanted to be denied through a continual refusal to follow through
To chase beliefs
I see the path and I’m fcuking scared
Afraid
Fearing fear itself.

And it really isn’t there. Non-existent.
I’m completely stuck in my own head all the time
I work and am too addicted to work more
focused on growing and living happily

I write for solace yet look to others to reaffirm the validity of myriad ideas
Ends to make amends.
Too many for any man to chase
And yet I’m so completely confused on how to bring order to chaos.

I am in love with beauty
Depressed and upset about enduring
A derailing conversion disorder
An experience that I see as ripe with wisdom of the human condition
Entropy
Life on Earth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home