whoisjobe

Friday, May 13, 2005

i'm am neither a preacher or a teacher, I'm merely a man without much of a plan.....

And again and again, I write to right the wrongs I see staring 10 feet in front of me…a vision of serenity, the calm salty sea….dusk falls from the sky, just a regular guy with a voice and a choice…a hope and a trust….lusting for a future in which the answers and the questions rearrange until I understand the world in all its mysterious shapes and forms, refusing to conform., wishing she was here or that she would hear, that my mind could be clear and I wouldn’t have to wait another year, that humanity wouldn’t have to cry another tear….fright destroyed by the bright yellow rays of sunlight striking and illuminating a path towards righteousness and glory……open your minds and discover a story….you’re not alone………we’re all in this together…..depending on one another, my brothers and sisters, relatives of another mother…and yet nothing I say makes any sense, reverberates or resonates, breaking through barriers, destroying pretense, a misunderstanding that there’s only one certain truth, a mistake and a flaw easily blamed on the fiery passions of youth....so I’ll write and I’ll right, I’ll choose to stand tall, hide behind a keyboard and fight for that in which I believe for that which the sweat blood and tears of my foremothers has produced and boldly achieved, conceived in an instant of passionate pleasure, writing and inspiring and longing for days of leisure, buried treasure is not a method to measure the mental state of a man…….ending at the beginning, running and searching without much of a plan.

1 Comments:

  • Beautiful. I love it.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home