whoisjobe

Thursday, May 12, 2005

spiders are filling out tax returns

and yet I've filled out nothing.....the man is holding me down leaving a perpetual frown on an otherwise happy face....embrace the fact that you can dream and learn and grow and know the path out of fear isn't far from here...hear the call and fear not the fall for a leap of faith is all it takes to launch your life from pain and strife to a path left of center a not so comfortable journey you're about to enter....press enter and see
the lines
materializing
on
a screen
on
a
cold May's Thursday night

a light and a puff
I'm never going to be able to quit this stuff

or maybe I will
if God blessed me with a life of free will

I'll quit
you'll see.

Just one more cigarette.
Tomorrow.
Trust me.

1 Comments:

  • Cigarette; my ass! When have you ever been addicted to nicotine? I understand the message conveyed, but can you preach the truth for once? Just a thought from a fan.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home