whoisjobe

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

what the fcuk are you talking about, cracker?

Current mood: high

it's about fcuking time I post another blog
another log into my twisted mind
twisted rhymes
another chance at romance
another chance to unleash,
release
and
unwind
lust
and love
what heaven on earth
and dreams are made of

and of course I diverge
begging, pleading
on the brink of the verge
hoping while choosing a future synonomous
with
yours

mine
one more line
surreptitious acts of original sin
burying it till the dawn of a pale moonlight's
sexy rhythms
satisfactions balancing on the tip of a pin

pumping, pounding
gliding and riding
in spite of a virign's pleas
sexual plights
perversions made self evident
in the shadows of a winter's night
tempting to distract
sexuality
sneaking and peaking,
gyrating to a natural beat
one more time "Love"
naked bodies pulsing, thrusting
sacred dances, lost
in heat

1 Comments:

  • Leaves me breathless -
    both times I read it.

    Leaves me wanting more...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home