whoisjobe

Monday, August 29, 2005

only god can judge me now.

and another beer goes down the hatch, numbing the fact that tomorrow will come whether I like it or not, whether I'm smoked enough weed and simply forgot that I've responsibilites, people calling my name, leaving messages and red flashing lights, 20 grand invested, thriving corporate life

little more than a game...of politics and power struggles, of crushing the little guy, depending on the graduating youth to produce and provide, endless hours and endless weeks, american superpowers (nike) subjugating the weak, a brand new pair of sneakers for a hundred twenty five, boardrooms cheering, advertising success, let's wipe out another species, fcuk the world, it's already a delapidated mess.. hoard as much as we can, find our saviour, search within, attone for decadence, deabuchery and sin....nevermind the truth, redemption awaits, fixated on the firmament, home of the saints....Louisiana is in for a hell of a ride in less than five hours, people subject to the majestic terror of nature's absolute power, proof that the world was not made for man....and I take another swig of my beer, from the comforts of my loft, my thoughts are sincere, but my aim is way off.



--
"revolution is the opiate of intellectuals." -anonymous

1 Comments:

  • You appear to have it all - corporate success, $$$, but you lack personal happiness.

    It isn't in that bottle or that weed - but you already know that.

    Keep looking - it is there somewhere.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home