whoisjobe

Friday, August 19, 2005

i feel lighter...enlightened almost.

a friend in need
Did I tell you that I freaked out on him this past weekend? It
was horrible. I was yelling and crying and told him that I wanted him
out of my life.

a jobe in deed.
Stuff happens...people get overburdened, say things they don't mean whilst being mean and allowing pent up emotion to escape...and then the kettle cools and the water no longer boils in raging confusion of molecules pushed to their limits of phase transitions....and we can see clearly, the water is calm, reconciliation is possible, love flourishes, flowers blossom and birds sing...like I said, stuff happens.

1 Comments:

  • Dearest Josh,

    Thanks for all the thoughtful advice you have given me throughout the years. You know me well, and knew I was overburdened and said things I didn't mean. The waters have settled and the rainbow shines above us now. You are a truly beautiful person and a wonderful friend.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home