whoisjobe

Thursday, August 04, 2005

autopilot override

I'm driven by fear, compelled to worry, incessantly, from the moment I rise to the moment I lay down my head and pass into a dreamstate saturated with subconscious intuitions leading me towards the understanding that the only thing I have to fear is innate fear, itself.

I was either born with chemical deficiencies, or the deficiencies which are a product on being comfortable with pain and hurt and worry, emotions which filled the countless days and hours of my youth and originated when my father kidnapped me from my mothers loving arms.

Medicine is either a tool with which to gain insight or a crutch on which I'm doomed to lean.

The vicious circle with either continue to be circumscribed, centripetal forces pulling me towards desperation, or it will be broken, converging in a path towards infinity, an eternity of bliss bathed in self-awareness, conscious steps towards choosing everlasting life.


WHOISJOBE?, Seeker.In.Training

-- "revolution is the opiate of intellectuals." -anonymous
\\whoisjobe.blogspot.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home