whoisjobe

Thursday, July 28, 2005

perpetual pondering

moi: I guess it feels a bit different to be complemented on something I produced for the mere desire to allow pent up emotion to escape….words have been my conduit for a long time, written words, expressions, thougths, desires, visions, senses, etcetera, etcetera…….through writing, I was able to express my message without being judged by who I was, rather what I had to "say"……and it’s fun

mdme: Not so sad - a stepping stone in the arena of love which leads to growth in one's life. It is so beautifully written and emotions depicted so clearly - I have to wonder - did this happen to you??? Or maybe someone close to you? I surely hope the attachment to medicine is history now.

moi: I’ll say it’s a little but fact a little bit rock n roll…..i am the sum of all my experiences although I’m hardly a realist….sometimes telling the truth is the sweetest release, regardless of how others react or perceive that which I’ve seen and felt and wondered and known and hoped and longed for….

mdme: I love the words "left of comfortable" - what a picture!

moi: Thank you…...so if 3 words creates a picture and a picture is worth a thousand words, looks as if I came in way under budget!!!!! All too often I surf the thin line between comfortable and akward, trying to expose and explore the extents of that which is accepted as normal or even better "as it always has been."

mdme: And tell me, are you living the "corporate dream"? because personally, I think we are all doing it all quite wrong! This can't be the plan for our lives - daily working our brains to the max as our bodies deteriorate in a chair - feeling the pressure of everyone's needs day after day... and though we may find purpose and contentment in our day jobs - there is little energy or mental capacity left at the end of each day for creativity or relaxation - where then is the "abundant life" in the midst of all that???

moi: The abundant life is internal……….as with any project, I suppose the path is reached through a carefully managed life….or maybe not, it’s a topic I perpetually ponder.

mdme: I believe we should take the "one day" freedom and apply it today - but then there are the debts we created that complicate our freedom and thus, we are thrust into the daily grind of life.

moi: We are thrust into the daily grind of life because we’ve chosen to do so……health care and paid vacation, a dependable income and a happy work environment aren’t all bad when compared to war torn zones, starvation, tsunamis, apartheid, genocide, or any myriad of afflictions that exist in the world today…I suppose those thoughts and the thought that I have a path (as you or any of my friends, family, associates, etc, do) help me endure the tough times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home