whoisjobe

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

R2A phz1 Day 3

Day 3 of a 40 Day Self Imposed Detox from Hangovers, Peer Pressure, &…….

3 thoughts for today…..

Spirituality

It is not because angels are holier than men or devils that makes them angels, but because they do not expect holiness from one another, but from God only.

William Blake

26 Years Young: aka “If I knew then, how I would have answered my high school ‘guidance counselor,’ instead of ‘make lots of $$ as an engineer.’

When I grow up, Gary, I want to be a perpetual student of the human condition. Well perpetual at least until I croak, like you will be doing very soon Mr. Iron Lung. Anywho. I want someone to pay for me to study the past, document the present, and imagine the fate of destiny’s future.

26 Years Young: aka “Dreams of Petra Singing this 2 Me” aka “How today’s reality truly seems to me,” aka “An Anthem for My Fellow Droogs”


Mahalo and Happy Endings
jobe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home