whoisjobe

Sunday, March 26, 2006

whoRU?

whoRU?


let me see....I could put half naked pictures of me flexing, letting all those sexy minxes out there know that I'm a virile young mang that, more often than not, takes care of my body... or I could talk about the fact that I'm well read, an amateur "freelance" writer, an observer of life and a survivor of strife. an engineer. a daydreamer. a helpless romantic. a part time DJ of P.D.B.'s (subtle sexy soulful grooves that make ya wanna shake ya ass) a funny a$$ kid always on for a microbrewed beer, a live acoustic song shared amongst friends, campfire, and the pacific ocean, a 25 year old man. a little buff. a little tan. well traveled and perpetually dazzled by people in the know, girls that glow with a love for life artists, musicians, revolutionaries, thinkers, people who understand the value of charity and the nobility of sacrifice.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home