whoisjobe

Thursday, October 12, 2006

me + 2 much caffeine - sleep + anxiety x disillusion = mish mash prose

they sit around all day and talk about money…..money….money, they obsess about money….a false god and yet God’s tool…learn how to manage it…learn how to flip the script…lift the rocks under which they hide their avarice and lies…they kill for money, destroy their bodies and families for money….and yet how else could the world work? Liberation from it, not a slave to it…..enough to live comfortable only creatively reimbursed…..but how can it work… I'm a mess….disheveled…disorganized…..inspired by the breath of God……tempted…frustrated…deluded…progeny of a very similar man…..what am I worth….what secrets do I hold and who wants to hear them….why do so many believe they can be like Donald Trump? Why does his face pollute newspapers and billboards with false promises of instant wealth? why do I have so many questions that are otherwise better left unsaid, contained like my personality on 200 mg of Zoloft…..pay attention, stay focused, why is this being released one day too late.....it’s all nonsense, it’s all futile…all that matters are human relationships….don’t you see…don’t you see the futility of your obsession with money, greed and senstationalism: if it bleeds it leads? Do I see or is it merely ADD tricking me? The power of lyrical aggression, a stream of self expression describes a mental battlefront of scattered thoughts. This has been an exercise in futitily, expounding all for naught.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home